North Click Bar
The North Kiteboarding Clickbar – it’s new, it’s the biggest innovation in kitesurfing in the last couple of years, it’s THE GAMECHANGER!
Powering and depowering your kite has never been easier. The unique Trim Unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power/depower is visible on the Power Display on the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. Being placed on the right side of the bar, the Trim Unit is easily accessible offering to power and depower intuitively in any situation – be it dropping into a massive wave or during an enormous mega loop. To reach optimum safety the Clickbar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Furthermore lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. Delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to 22 m or 24 m line length, the Clickbar is the cleanest system on the market. Also available is a 5th Element Upgrade Kit.
With all its unique features, the Clickbar delivers a completely new experience of kitesurfing. Once you try it, you’ll be hooked forever!
- NEW TRIM UNIT, DEPOWER AND POWER AT THE FLICK OF A SWITCH
- TRIM UNIT SAFELY AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE/ REACHABLE IN ANY SITUATION
- OFFERING NEW POSSIBILITIES WHEN USING THE TRIM UNIT: DROP INTO A WAVE AND DEPOWER
- DELIVERED AS ADJUSTABLE 4 LINE SET UP, FROM 22 M TO 24 M
- BAR WIDTH 49CM
- UPGRADEABLE FROM 4 TO 5 LINES WITHIN ONE MINUTE (OPTIONAL 5TH ELEMENT UPGRADE KIT)
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST COMPETITOR KITES
- ADJUSTABLE V OF FRONT LINES
Full information: http://www.northkiteboarding.com/products/bars/click-bar/
Watersports South Pacific is New Zealands Leading Kitesurfing store come and check us out in Auckland, 54A Barrys Point Rd Takapuna.