JP Allround Air SE
The most versatile inflatable board in JP’s range! The Allround Air is stable enough for beginners while performing in the widest range of conditions – from flatwater to small surf. Jp have developed a new shape featuring a pulled in nose and parallel outline. On the water this results in a faster glide and less hand changes with each paddle stroke. Off the water you get all the advantages of the inflatable concept – light weight, durability and ease of storage. – Complete with pump and carry bag.
The Superior Edition offers all the technical features of the Superior Stringer edition except for the stringer itself. The boards are therefore extremely durable, light and very stiff.
The 3 pre-laminated composite layers consist of 2 airtight PVC sheets bonded to a Polyester 1000D fabric to create one super strong shell. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. The pre-lamination and the composite structure give you an unmatched weight/stiffness/durability ratio for inflatable SUPs.
- Layer #1: The first PVC layer makes sure your JP inflatable is 100% airtight.
- Layer #2: This Polyester 1000D fabric in combination with the layers 1 and 3 creates a super durable composite stretch-resistant structure.
- Layer #3: The top PVC layer locks the fabric for ultimate in durability and stiffness. Oh yes, and it gives your SUP its color.
- Rail Layer #1: This polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band connects the top and bottom pre-laminated triple layers.
- Rail Layer #2: This additional polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band makes sure that your SUP is 100% sealed and very durable.