All Products sold through Watersports South Pacific come with a 12 month Manufactures warranty from the purchase date. Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Any damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by our warranty. If the product is still under warranty then the repair/replacement will be at the manufacturers discretion. If the product is over the 12 month warranty period then we can still attempt to have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer and depending on the repair it will not be guaranteed.
Watersports South Pacific Warranty Policy
* Wherever possible we will endeavour to repair any fault to a factory issue standard and return it to you at no charge.
* Where repair is not possible we will return the product to the wholesaler for an assessment for a replacement.
* If a repair or replacement is not possible due to the product being unavailable we will exchange it for any item to an equal or lesser value
* Where none of the above solutions is possible then you may either receiving a full refund or store credit.
* NOTE: DVD’s will ony be returned if there is a manufactures fault.
* Warranties will be attended to as soon as possible but be aware that some items can take up to 4 weeks turn around (i.e. wetsuit repairs) we will endeavour to have them back to you as soon as we can
* If a warranty is going to take a longer time to sort a temporary replacement may be given for use while the customer waits
* A warranty will not be given regardless of circumstances if a receipt is not kept
What to do if there is a problem?
Please contact us as soon as you have seen the problem either through email or phone
Phone: (09) 486 7739