Kitesurf Coaching Series – Polly Crathorne
If you LOVE kiteboarding and want to have a great day experience with people that share the same passions as you, THIS is the event you are looking for.
Where? Pine Harbour
When??? 24 April 2016 from 12pm
This will be the perfect day to improve your riding, learn how to pop, jump, back roll, front roll or work on your unhooked tricks.
Who is Polly??
Polly is passionate for adventure kitesurfing. Her and her sister were the first women to kitesurf across the English Channel. She also competes on freestyle competitions: in 2012 she won the British Freestyle Championships and she placed 4th overall on the Kiteboard Tour Asia in 2013.
Sponsors: Cabrinha, NP Surf, Muther of All Things and Agent Eight
About the Kitesurf Coaching Series: The kite coaching clinic is open to both men and women from beginner to advanced level. Improve your riding, progress and reach your goals!!!!!
- Focuses on your individual needs
- Speeds up the learning process
- Increases your confidence
- Motivates you to try something new
- Uncovers your true potential
- Break down moves into understandable chunks
- Demonstrate and guide you through what is achievable
- Increase awareness of what is happening
- Build on your understanding of equipment
- Dedicated, intense but fun environment
Schedule: The clinic starts 12pm with shore-side instruction and simulation followed by a 1.5 hour focused ride with tuition. There will be a break for afternoon snacks (provided) . Followed by a 2 hour free ride with guidance from the water’s edge.
What you need to bring?
Plenty of water, personal snacks, sun scream, your own kite gear, towel and warm clothing for afterwards.
Minimum entry requirement: ability to competently stay upwind
$169 per person
Places are limited; book now to enjoy this amazing opportunity.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org