KITESURF ADVENTURE TRIP 2017
27TH JULY – 4TH AUGUST NZ$3,790
Winter escape to Far North Queensland – Australia
Kite …eat…. sleep…&…. repeat!!!
Every day is an adventure and there’s no better way to start, than with a flat water, sunrise session! There’s no crowd, strong trade winds, warm water and like-minded people surrounded by nature. It is a unique, remote, pristine environment to enjoy with friends and to practice and hone your kite skills. Departing from Cairns to the isolated beach north of Cooktown, the beach is yours! Located on traditional aboriginal lands within facilities truly sustainable. If you are looking for something different, this is a unique and ultimate 4WD kite surfing adventure.
Kitesurfing, Coaching & Photos included if you want to improve your riding with Fabio & Tici
- Return Tickets ACK-Cairns-ACK direct flight (The Works – seat, 1x 23kg checked baggage, 7kg carry on hand luggage, meal, drinks and movies) with Air New Zealand
- Pick-ups, drops-offs and transfers
- 2 Nights Twin share accommodation in Cairns
- 6 Nights Twin share cabin accommodation at the Camp in eco-style cabins just meters from the water’s edge, absolute beachfront views on a remote beach
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and non-alcoholic drinks
- All amenities incl: hot showers, eskies, fridge and toilet
- Kite buggys
- Kitesurf Coaching
What’s not included
- Travel Insurance (we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance)
- Visa (if not NZ citizen)
- 2x Dinners at Cairns pre-safari
- Excess baggage (we strongly recommend to purchase a Prepaid Extra Bag, $55 each way)
What do I need
- Kite gear
- Swimwear, Beach towel
- Toiletries (biodegradable), Sunscreen / hat / sunglasses, Insect repellent
- Clothes, including long-sleeved shirt and pants for evening
- Torch, Camera and extra batteries
- A First Aid Kit
Prices and Conditions
- Trip price per adult, full payment is required to confirm your place
- Current Passport – NZ Passport does not require an entry permit. Other Nationalities Passport – may require other documentation or visa permit (check Australia Immigration website)
- Payment by Bank Transfer, Cash or Credit card
- Price in NZ dollars
- Booking Deadline 10th May 2017
- Payment Deadline 10th May 2017
- Air New Zealand AIRPOINTS (advise your airpoints number when booking)
- If the trip is cancelled on or before the payment deadline date, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel on or before payment deadline date: 100% refund of any payment you have made to us.
- If you cancel after payment deadline date there is NO REFUND of your payment unless we can transfer your booking to a waitlisted passenger.
- We must effect the transfer of your booking no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
Spaces are limited, only 10 spots available.
For Bookings: email@example.com / Subject: Kitesurf Adventure Trip 2017