2019 Cabrinha Ace – Carbon
HIGH PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
Sizes: 135 x 40 / 138 x 41.5 / 141 x 43
DESIGN PROFILE: High performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
RIDER PROFILE: Freeride creatives that want to bend the rule of gravity.
The Ace Carbon model will free the shackles of conformity. Its progressive outline is a mix of freeride curves and freestyle bottom shaping. The result is a board that’s fully capable of any type of riding that you want to put it through. Getting big air is in the Ace Carbon’s DNA. With King of the Air™ and world record jump titles to its credit, the Ace Carbon is the go-to model for riders who are defining the big air genre.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
• Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon
• Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
• Tough, lightweight & responsive carbon construction
• Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
• Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
• Channels on rail for grip
• Maximum upwind drive & grip
Ace comes complete with H1 bindings and fins.
Watersports South Pacific is New Zealands Leading Kitesurf store come and check us out in Auckland, 54A Barrys Point Rd Takapuna.