Hi Rise LIFT Foil kit – including….. m8x25mm (6pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), m8x14mm (2pcs), allen key (5mm), Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protector (4pcs), foam insert and bag.
About the Hi:Rise LIFT
Low aspect ratio, Low planing profile section, Moderately swept outline, Progressive anhedral
RIDER PROFILE: For the any rider looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves. The Hi-Rise Lift is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf.
• NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4 point connection
• NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
• Titanium coated hardware and grease included
• Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium mast and fuselage
• Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
• NEW A-Grade Paulownia veneer wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
• NEW Front wing – Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
• NEW Rear wing – Forged composite construction
• NEW ABS insert reinforcements
• Durable cast polymer wing perimeter