2019 Duotone Pro Whip CSC
SMALL TO MEDIUM WAVES / STRAPLESS FREESTYLE
The 2019 Pro Whip CSC features a subtle winger in the outline behind the front fins, which reduces the tail area slightly. This prevents the tail lifting out during high-speed turns and also allows for tighter snaps and more precise and controlled rail and fin release. The deep twin channel running from the nose to the tail gives the Whip incredible directional stability and a very balanced and controlled feel while still allowing for maximum manoeuvrability. The result is a modern board with remarkable control, balance, speed and the ability to carve smooth arcs and radical top to bottom vertical snaps. The Pro Whip also features a double concave deck shape, optimized volume distribution to aid control and a subtle grab rail for strapless tricks. The Pro Whip utilizes our Light Team Construction and is the ultimate weapon when you want to shred small to medium sized waves.
|5’4” X 19” X 2 |
|5’2” X 18 1/2” X 2 |
|5’0” X 18” X 2 |
|TS-M PRO 1||TS-M PRO 1||TS-M PRO 1|
- CSC DESIGNCOMPACT SHAPE CONCEPT DELIVERS DIRECT FEEDBACK AND IMPRESSIVE RAIL GRIP.
- SNAPPY AND CARVYPERFECT FOR TIGHT SNAPS AND SMOOTH CARVES.
- FAST AND STABLESPEED IN COMBINATION WITH ABSOLUTE CONTROL IS THE MAGIC COMBINATION.
- LIGHT TEAM CONSTRUCTIONA VERY LIGHT, STILL VERY ROBUST CONSTRUCTION WITH A LOT OF FEEDBACK FOR THE RIDER.
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0THE CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0 IS APPLIED AS A DAMPER IN THE HEEL AREA OF THE SURFBOARD TO AVOID HEEL DENTS.
- VACUUM EPOXY CUSTOMTHE BEST MIX FOR A PURE SURF FEEL, BUT STILL ROBUST AND DURABLE ENOUGH TO TAKE THE IMPACTS A KITESURF BOARD NEEDS TO TAKE.
Watersports South Pacific is New Zealands Leading Kitesurf store come and check us out in Auckland, 54A Barrys Point Rd Takapuna.