Designed for the unique requirements of kiting, this boot offers the most solid connection between riders and their boards. The ultra-lightweight outer shell and low profile upper section are designed for more lateral movement, without sacrificing support. Other features include easy Velcro entry & exit, neoprene flex zones for flexibility, closedtoe design to reduce cramping and improve fit, and lightweight nylon baseless chassis to give you a solid board feel with maximum impact absorption.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Solid board connection
- Three quick adjusting Velcro straps for one handed entry / exit
- Low-cut, closed toe design
- Velcro closure for one handed exit
- Lightweight polyurethane shell
- Supportive PU upper
- Neoprene flex zone
- Nylon chassis
- M6x16 stainless steel mounting hardware included
Watersports South Pacific is New Zealands Leading Kitesurf store come and check us out in Auckland, 54A Barrys Point Rd Takapuna.