2018 Cabrinha X-Caliber – Carbon
Sizes: 135 x 41 / 138 x 42 / 141 x 43
DESIGN PROFILE: High performance freestyle model with structural carbon and incredible reflex.
RIDER PROFILE: Advanced freestyle riders who demand reflex and rebound
from their board.
The XCaliber has a history of putting riders at the top of the freestyle podium. Its refined outline and use of carbon create the perfect platform to launch into progressive freestyle maneuvers. With the XCal it’s all about reflex. The more
you push during liftoff, the more it will push back giving you incredible spring and pop. The same stiffer construction makes landings stable and predictable with very little deformation on impact.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
• Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon
• Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
• Maximum edge control
• Excellent upwind drive
• Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
• Double concave in center for smooth landing
X-Caliber comes complete with H1 bindings and fins.
Watersports South Pacific is New Zealands Leading Kitesurf store come and check us out in Auckland, 54A Barrys Point Rd Takapuna.