Fanatic Falcon – Carbon 2016
The Falcon lends itself to one thing: Speed.
It is also the SUP of choice for team riders Jake Jensen (3rd SUP World Series Overall 2013), Olivia Piana, Arthur Arutkin and Paul Jackson, who dominate in international competitions across the globe. Made up of two brand new designs and four modified shapes, the Falcon is faster and more stable than ever. Reducing the height and angle of the deck spine in the nose, enhances the aerodynamics of the board. The smooth bow design ensures that the nose never dives or develops any self-steering.
- Drop shape outline, stabilising square tail and increased nose width
- Flat angled deck shape for a secure stance and water release, less volume around the rail
- Rounded domed nose
- Hard release edges from centre to tail for maximum stability and clean water release
- New non-catching bow design
- Clean open deck for easy manoeuvring and kick turns
- CAD analysed surfaces and curve flow
- 12’6”: Smooth tail and nose rocker combining into a continuous curve for clean water release in paddle motion
- 14’0”: Drop pintail outline with increased nose width