JP CruiseAir LE
The JP CruiseAir is all about fast and stable flatwater paddling – perfect for touring and fitness paddling! For 2018 JP have developed a new shape featuring a wider tail for added stability and traction. Off the water you still get all the advantages of the inflatable concept – light weight, durability and ease of storage. – Complete with pump and carry bag.
The Superior Edition offers all the technical features of the Superior Stringer edition except for the stringer itself. The boards are therefore extremely durable, light and very stiff.
The 3 pre-laminated composite layers consist of 2 airtight PVC sheets bonded to a Polyester 1000D fabric to create one super strong shell. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. The pre-lamination and the composite structure give you an unmatched weight/stiffness/durability ratio for inflatable SUPs.
- Layer #1: The first PVC layer makes sure your JP inflatable is 100% airtight.
- Layer #2: This Polyester 1000D fabric in combination with the layers 1 and 3 creates a super durable composite stretch-resistant structure.
- Layer #3: The top PVC layer locks the fabric for ultimate in durability and stiffness. Oh yes, and it gives your SUP its color.
- Rail Layer #1: This polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band connects the top and bottom pre-laminated triple layers.
- Rail Layer #2: This additional polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band makes sure that your SUP is 100% sealed and very durable.