JP SportsAir SSE 12’6 x 30
The all new Sportstair range is more stable, stiffer and lighter than last year’s models. A wider tail for stability, the stringer in addition to the Superior Edition construction for amazing stiffness and a new raked, race shaped fin for tracking. With the new Superior Stringer Edition Sportstairs we could say that we have created probably the best performance inflatable boards in the world. Don’t take our word for it, give them a try!
The Superior Stringer Edition is our most advanced technology specially developed for the performance boards – The SportstAir and the RacAir. We have added a fiber reinforced PVC stringer for the deck and a mirrored size stringer for the bottom to maximize the stiffness. The result is a super stiff technology ready for the ultimate in performance!
The 3 pre-laminated composite layers consist of 2 airtight PVC sheets bonded to a Polyester 1000D fabric to create one super strong shell. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. The pre-lamination and the composite structure create an unprecedented weight/stiffness/durability ratio ever produced in an inflatable SUP.
- Layer #1: The first PVC layer makes sure your JP inflatable is 100% airtight.
- Layer #2: This Polyester 1000D fabric in combination with the layers 1 and 3 creates a super durable composite stretch-resistant structure.
- Layer #3: The top PVC layer locks the fabric for ultimate in durability and stiffness. Oh yes, and it gives your SUP its color.
- Stringer: Those top and bottom stringers give your SUP extra stiffness to get as fast as possible.
- Rail Layer #1: This polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band connects the top and bottom pre-laminated triple layers.
- Rail Layer #2: This additional polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band makes sure that your SUP is 100% sealed and very durable.