Complete Entry Level Windsurf Package
We have put together a complete entry level windsurf package that makes it as easy as possible to get into windsurfing.
Fanatic Viper – The Viper is a great stable platform to learn on, yet has plenty of performance potential as you progress. The deck is covered in EVA foam to make the board safe for kids and easy to grip for adults. The Viper can even double as a stand-up paddleboard on light wind days.
- Retractable daggerboard – essential for stability and upwind performance, but able to be retracted for ultimate speed for more advanced riders.
- Multiple footstrap positions – Makes learning the footstraps very easy and caters for a wide range of abilities.
- Cleverly shaped pintail makes gybe’s and maneuvers easy.
- Easy driven shape glides well in light winds and lifts onto the plane early.
Volume 220l | Width 85cm | Length 285cm
The VISION rig remains unchanged this year and is performance oriented and durable. The moderately loose leech allows the sail to perform also when the wind picks up a bit. One set contains a sail, a boom with uphaul, a fitting two-piece mast and mast foot and this whole rig comes in a neat bag for easy storage and transport. Choose between 3.5m, 4.5m or 5.5m.
- The rig has been designed on a fixed mast and boom length – No confusing adjustment!
- The sail is made tough using Dacron, well reinforced and super hard wearing.
- The boom has a minimum number of movable parts making it easy to use, light weight, and durable.
- Delivered in a very practical sail bag so everything fits into one bag.